Join us for an afternoon discussing effective, tax-efficient ways you can extract profit from your business.
Thursday 25th March
Brunel Group, 3 Temple Quay, Bristol
4pm – 6pm
- Are you a business owner who can influence the way your remuneration is paid?
- Are you looking for effective ways to extract profit from your business?
- Perhaps you also own your company’s premises and would like to understand if there is a tax-efficient option to hold that property in your pension.
If the answer is “YES” to any of these questions then this seminar is for you.
In this seminar, we will:
- Explore strategies for extracting profits from your business using various tax reliefs.
- Discuss using pension contributions to extract profits.
- Look at how you can use other tax-advantaged investments to extract profits in a tax-efficient way.
- Provide an overview of the underlying investments that are used within the various schemes including holding commercial properties within a pension.